“Superb food!”
Review of Christopher's Ristorante - CLOSED

Christopher's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our family!
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Large (and authentic) proportions. Very tasty. The garlic bread was the best I have ever come across. The spumoni ice cream was only fair (and overpriced). All three in my party would have returned, had we stayed in the area longer.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were staying at the Sonora Inn and looking for a restaurant that had outdoor seating because we have a small dog. Although Christopher's does not, it looked so nice we got takeout to bring back to the room. It was wonderful. We'd go again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank TriciaPimental
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Beautiful inside decor but that's it. The service was slow to almost non-existent.
My salad looked great but the dressing that was homemade, tasted horrible. I told waitress and she said oh, okay. My eggplant parmesan was not cooked all the way and my daughter's ravioli's tasted bad. The two things we liked were the garlic mashed potatoes and the sourdough bread. That's it!

Christopher s, Owner at Christopher's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

We are truly sorry about the experience you had at our establishment. We strive to make everyone happy and completely satisfied when they come to our restaurant. I take pride in my food and employees. I hope that you will reconsider trying us again so we can make it right. If you do reconsider please let dinner be on us. Just come in and ask for me, Christopher and/or Heather the dining room Manager (my wife) and we will gladly take care of you. Again we are sorry for the unpleasant experience, let us make it right.

Christopher (Owner/Chef)

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Food was fantastic. All in my party has something different and agreed it was the best stop of our trip. Atmosphere very charming with wine bottles all around for decoration. Nice music. Would go again if in the area.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Good food, plenty of it and excellent bread. We got the garlic fries first and it was enough for 4 people. But very slow service on a Monday night. The restaurant was only about a quarter full but they had only one very hardworking waitress so it really wasn't her fault. We could see 2 people in the kitchen area and were wondering why someone didn't pitch in and help her with seating, bills, etc.