“Top Class”

Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Sonora
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had a lovely meal at Talulah's. The waiter was very friendly and provided excellent advice. The meal tasted delicious and the service was great. I would highly recommend eating here and was happy to exceed the American standard for tipping.

1  Thank NorthernPasty

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Small place but fits alot of people without feeling crowded. Definitely do reservations, and then enjoy the evening. The service was great and the food was devine

1  Thank Barbara O
Reviewed October 29, 2012

mark our server took great care of us.
the food was mouthwatering - we had the stake and the lasagna. Very nice atmosphere, and as a restaurant lover I must say the food is of outstanding quality - did not expect to find that in this area :)

they should think about adding some fresh black pepper to the steak though!

meals are large, so make sure to leave some room for the delicious deserts!

1  Thank mark w
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I love their Ravioli Sampler. I request it with a garlic cream sause instead of the red. I go with my girlfreinds for a night out on the town. And who does love lime green interior.

2  Thank Holly J
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have been here a couple times when visiting Sonora. We have enjoyed it both times. As shared by many reviewers - the bread and olive oil is WONDERFUL!

RESERVATIONS - are taken. We hit a glitch in making them, as they are closed between lunch and dinner, so . . couldn't make them for our earlier-than most people eat dinner (5 PM). So we just went and were seated at 5 when they opened. If possible, do make reservations, as many people do make them and they fill up quickly.

SERVICE - two VERY nice and gracious gals - they worked hard to greet, seat, and serve everyone - so . . sometimes my water wasn't refilled in a timely fashion, but . . .over-all, "OK" service. .VERY pleasant and helpful.

FOOD - very good - nice flavors. I had the chicken gargonzola which was nice; my husband had the fish dish - and enjoyed that, too. I look forward to trying some of their other menu items.

There were "regulars" dining here as well as tourists.

We'll go back.