“We'll Be Back”

Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Sonora
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have been here a couple times when visiting Sonora. We have enjoyed it both times. As shared by many reviewers - the bread and olive oil is WONDERFUL!

RESERVATIONS - are taken. We hit a glitch in making them, as they are closed between lunch and dinner, so . . couldn't make them for our earlier-than most people eat dinner (5 PM). So we just went and were seated at 5 when they opened. If possible, do make reservations, as many people do make them and they fill up quickly.

SERVICE - two VERY nice and gracious gals - they worked hard to greet, seat, and serve everyone - so . . sometimes my water wasn't refilled in a timely fashion, but . . .over-all, "OK" service. .VERY pleasant and helpful.

FOOD - very good - nice flavors. I had the chicken gargonzola which was nice; my husband had the fish dish - and enjoyed that, too. I look forward to trying some of their other menu items.

There were "regulars" dining here as well as tourists.

We'll go back.

1  Thank LoveGetAways70
There are newer reviews for Talulah's

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We found this excellent restaurant after a discussion with a random man at view point on the Sonora pass. He reccomended we made a booking. We went straight to the town and made a booking. We are so glad that we did as the restaurant was full. The staff were wonderful, smiled and welcomed us. The food was compared to other restaurants we have eated in western america was amazing. There was depth and flavour and thought to it. I had the boneless pork, the flavour was brilliant and it was very difficult not to devour it a bit too quickly.
The waitress was willing to help make suggestions on the wine list and when we asked what bar to go afterwards for beer they were more then happy to suggest.
Thank you for making our honeymoon so special. Thanks

2  Thank burngold
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about our experience at this restaurant. We were warmly greeted when we arrived. The service could not have been better, and the food was over the top.

1  Thank Arghhh1
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had dinner at Talulah's. Nice atmosphere, a little funky, with an excellent menu. We tried the Danish Brie appetizer. The bread was quite good as well. For dinner, I had a seafood pasta that was generous and nicely prepared. My wife liked her dinner very much as well. I would definitely return if I am in the area again.

2  Thank BlueFingers
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food was amazing! The bead is absolutely delicious and the pesto sauce is awesome!

1  Thank Jennifercsuf