“Best Tour Here!”

All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour
Ranked #4 of 96 Food & Drink in Sonoma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grapeline - Sonoma Valley's premier Wine Tour - offers an insider's view of Northern California Wine Country. Get ready for a fun-filled day visiting a variety of wineries, each with a character as rich as the wines they produce. Whether you're interested in Grapeline's popular Vineyard Picnic Tour, or in a private group outing, Grapeline offers fun, carefree, hosted tours in Sonoma Wine Country.
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Booked grapevine wine tours online on the suggestion of hotel concierge. Was NOT disappointed. They called to confirm and to update pickup times and location.
Our guide was fabulous. We went to 4 vineyards between 10:30-5:30. Kunde was FABULOUS! The drive around was pretty and informative. Excellent day of wine tasting and meeting new people from all over the world.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

"kunde"
in 6 reviews
"dana"

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We toured four wineries today with Nate as our guide. He gave us a great tour of the country side, small town history and picked some great wineries!! You can't go wrong with Grapeline. Tasting fees are covered, which can be quite costly! The van was very comfortable. It was a great day!!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Toured 4 vineyards with an awesome, well-informed, and funny tour guide. And we had a very nice lunch. We've used other tour companies but I can say this is the best.
Tom & Beth

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Great tour of 4 wineries in Sonoma. Lance was a wonderful tour guide. He was engaging and very knowledgeable about the area history, geography, botany. He pointed out places of interest and directed our attention to plants, such as artichoke and kiwi, that one might not find in one's home state.
You could see that both Lance and the company had great relationships with the wineries. We had spots reserved at each busy tasting room which was very nice. Lunch was delicious and welcome after the first two stops. I would highly recommend Lance as a tour guide. He even did a quick drive by of the Sonoma Mission Inn after I mentioned that I spent my honeymoon there 24 years ago.
Booking with the company was easy and Dana kept us updated on our pickup time from our hotel in Santa Rosa. We were the 1st group to be picked up so we had some personalized tour info from Lance before the rest of the group joined us.
I would use this company again to book a tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2017

This was our first time to Sonoma and I'm so happy we chose Grapeline Wine Tours! Carol was a wonderful guide who made sure we were always satisfied and enjoying ourselves and helped us get a wine box to take all our purchases home!
We lucked out and were the only ones on our tour because it was a slow Monday. I highly recommend weekday tours because the wineries themselves weren't busy either. I really felt like we got the red carpet treatment wherever we went!
We visited Sebastiani, Cline, Jacuzzi and Larson and I loved them all!
Thanks, Carol, for a wonderful day!!

3  Thank Kmkolar