“Great wayto start the day”
Review of Creekside Cafe

Creekside Cafe
Ranked #36 of 123 Restaurants in Sonoma
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 2, 2012

The Break Fast was to perfection. The poached eggs could not have been prepared better. The sausage was plentiful and the toast just the way you like it.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I love this small hidden breakfast place. Food is very tasty and I feel like home.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I don't normally feel compelled to leave a review, but when I feel like other reviewers have misled me, I feel the need to balance the score. I actually looked up a breakfast place on another review based search engine and was delighted to find this little place as it had 4.5 stars after a solid 30 reviews.

Appearances first, eh it wasn't what I was expecting in terms of a cute, quaint breakfast eatery, but thought maybe it'll be one of those hole in the walls that surprises. My next turn off was our sweaty waiter who came to take our order - I just couldn't help imagining his sweat dripping into my coffee or food as he served it - ick! Next my mocha arrives and again I'm hit with disappointment as it has a distinctly burnt taste to it! The last straw... when asked how I'd like my egg prepared, I request hard boiled, to which he replies, they actually don't do, but he's nice enough to suggest that he can see if he can get one they'd normally use for salads (strange, but hmm, I guess helpful/accommodating?) Score, he does end up bringing me a hardboiled egg, but alas the joy is short lived as I pick it up to find that it's dirty - black stuff taint the bottom of my peeled hard boiled again. Disgusting.

My husband's meal fine on the other hand, so it wasn't a total loss.

With all the cute and yummy places to dine at in Sonoma, you can be sure we won't be returning to the Creekside Cafe!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Had several breakfasts here during a trip to wine country. Food was good and filling - great to start a long day to drive and tour wineries. Our waitress each day was good.

My one complaint was arriving early one day and receiving an abrupt response from an employee(older male) regarding their opening time - not the response i would have given if I was trying to attract customers.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

We had not been to the Creekside in years and decided to go out for my son's visit home from college. We had a large group, which threw the waitress at first but then, after a short wait ( you can sit outside to wait, which helped here - it is a small place! ) we were seated.

We were happy to get the same high quality of food that we had enjoyed in the past - fresh veggies in the omelets and scrambles, bacon crisp but not overdone, crunchy french toast with fresh fruit, wonderful eggs benedict, coffee drinks made the way they should be... All were reasonably priced.

Service was good, water and coffee were refilled frequently and the busy wait people managed to smile and be cheery ( once they got our big group seated... ) even though the place was swamped on a busy Sunday morning. What a pleasant way to start your day!