1,302 results
All reviewswhole foodshot tubgreat locationduraflame logfire pitsteam roomfree breakfastblack bear dinerwithin walking distanceseparate buildingwine tastingbreakfast roompool areafirst floorwine countryyogurtroom was large
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Great place!! We will be back!! Right across the street from Whole Foods. Nice little town. We can't wait to go back. Lots of places to eat and drink. We would stay here again. Get an upper floor room.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Pauliemanager, Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to review our property. Hopefully we get to host you again. Sounds like you had the ideal experience we are working hard to give everyone. Your kind words are appreciated.

Paulie Miller
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 24, 2017

In light of the recent storm, we lost complete power to our house and needed a place to stay for the night until we could get power back on.
Best Western offered us a locals discount and they are pet friendly. Check in was easy and the hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Only bad thing was there was no pool and hot tub available. They were doing maintenance, so it was understandable. Overall good hotel, I would recommend it to people staying in sonoma.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Pauliemanager, Front Office Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thank You for taking the time to throw us a line. Input is always appreciated. Trust me, the pool/spa maintenance was a thorn in everyone's side, and as contracting goes, it took a bit longer than originally quoted, but it had to be done. It's open now, and please use my email below to book should you need another room, anytime. Thank You for the kind words about our staff, that is a point of pride here.
Paulie miller
front office manager

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Great location for walking to the plaza for wine, shopping, and dining. Nice staff at the hotel and the king room with fireplace was comfortable and clean. Received a special rate and it was certainly worth the money. Decent breakfast each day and heaters outside so you can eat outside.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I was worried reading mostly negative reviews. I kept thinking maybe the negative reviews were wrong. They aren't. Rooms are extremely dated, dark. We are here now and have called the front desk 4 times. Heat not working, fan too loud. Oh, by the way be prepared to get on your hands and knees to adjust any heat functions. There is no control on the wall. Tv remote only works if you point very close to the right side of tv. This was instructed by the last visit from staff. Strong cleaning odor. Worn out room and carpet. The web site states pool and hot tub not working for 2 weeks in January. Staff said it will be mid March before pool is done. if I could find another place to stay for the next 2 nights , I would. Unfortunately it's a holiday weekend and there are no vacancies anywhere. By far one of the most disappointing and terrible hotels I have ever stayed in. There has to be more to liking and accepting a hotel other then it's location. Location is, so far, the only good thing about this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank reinsalot
Kendall C, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Reinsalot
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear of your experience staying with us.
I am very disappointed to hear that the front desk was not responsive to your issues and that you had to contact them as many as 4 times. If you would like to discuss this with me further I would love to talk to you at 707-938-9200
I am also sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our mission style décor. While we have recently updated our furniture, the style is supposed to lend itself to historic Sonoma
The notice on our website actually states that the pool and hot tub will be out of service for one month. So I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you wold like to further discuss.
Thank yiu again for taking the time to post a review
Best REgards

Reviewed February 14, 2017

We needed to find a room to sleep in for one night in Sonoma preferably by the Square. Our friends suggested the Best Western. I called the Inn directly and arranged a super price - less than $120 for the night. (The hotel has a pool and breakfast included as well as free wifi.)

We arrived in town around 11:00 a.m. Our friends were not available so we tried to check in. Pleasantly, they had a room ready. It was big and somewhat isolated. It was super.

The room was large, king bed. It was equipped with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a hotplate. We could have practically prepared a meal! We didn't.

It was a great stay. Quiet, comfortable, very clean. The breakfast was fairly typical but filled our stomachs.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Pauliemanager, Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thank You, input is always appreciated. We hope we get the chance to host you again.
Paulie miller