“Great location and excellent value”

Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Sonoma
Ottawa, Canada
“Great location and excellent value”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The rooms are not luxurious, but are very comfortable, the pool and hot tub are well maintained, the location is perfect, the staff is friendly and the price is reasonable. What more can one ask? Highly recomended!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
KendallC929, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear mandb_Ottawa,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property.
I am so glad to hear that our rooms were clean and comfortable. Our heated pool, hot tub and steam room are perfect for relaxing. I am also happy to hear that my staff was friendly and our location worked well for you.
Thank you again for taking the time to writing this kind review and I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Best regards,
Kendall Comfort

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Finnish first
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We purchased a Groupon and got a great deal on the rates. It is super close to the Sonoma Plaza & shopping centers. Very clean rooms and check in was friendly. A very comfortable stay for sure. I would book early for sure because this is a great place to stay that fills up fast.

Dear juan c,
Thank you for sharing your experience while at the Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our rooms were clean and comfortable. Our location is perfect for visiting the Sonoma Plaza and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it.
We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Best regards,
Eureka, California
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were there for the weekend for some wine tasting and relaxation. The hotel was great as far as being clean and everyone was friendly. Had a good night's sleep. On Sunday when we were loading our car , which was parked a couple spaces down from our room, my husband came back to the room to get the rest of our things to pack the car, he was gone only about 3 minutes and someone stole his cell phone from the front console...What a way to end the wonderful weekend!!!Please lock your car each time you go to the room even if it's for a couple minutes.

Dear Diane B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We take pride in our cleanliness and the service we provide. I am so sorry to hear of the incident that occurred in the parking lot. We do not usually have events like this happen on our property and I am so sorry that you encountered such an upsetting situation. Unfortunately, we have no way of investigating this incident but I hope that you will give Sonoma another chance and stay with us again in the future!
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I loved this inn. Nicole greeted us and helped us navigate the area. She was great. The room was huge and so comfortable. We enjoyed the steam room and hot tub (although there were no towels available.) My only complaints: The fireplace needs to be cleaned--very smoky. Fitness room is very small. No bananas at breakfast. All in all it was a wonderful stay. I got a great night's sleep and felt I got a good deal.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
KendallC929, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear maryj101,
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and Nicole was helpful at check in. Nothing beats a good night’s sleep and a good deal. We do have our fireplaces cleaned routinely but Im very sorry that your room was smoky. I will look into that right away. I do hope that you will stay with us again.
Best Regards
naples fl
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Comfortable, relaxing, and a good nights sleep. Real working fireplace adds romance while enjoying Sonoma red wine. Free use of washer and dryer a plus. Walking distance to the square. Across the street from Whole Foods and CVS. Highly recommend!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joseph f
KendallC929, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear mrfuni,
Red wine, romance and relaxation all make for a great Sonoma experience! I am so pleased that we were able to be a part of that. I sincerely hope that you will return to stay with us again!
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hotel has always been nice to stay at for value, however, at last stay, work was being done on roof which was loud and caused very inconvenient parking. In future, hotel should inform guest ahead of time about any work to be done that creates noise and inconvenience, so that guests may decide if they want to postpone trip and come at a better time.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that the noise level from the work we were having done on our roof during your stay was disturbing to you. Normally we do try to let our guest know in advance when we are having any major work done. Unfortunately, due to the extremely heavy wind and rain that directly preceded your arrival we had some damage that required immediate repair. Again, I am very sorry and I truly hope that you will not let this deter you from staying with us again.
Best Regards
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We spent a week in Sonoma and were pleased to find this hotel - Large rooms, with rocking chairs and a fireplace, good breakfast, excellent staff - very clean (maybe a little dated on the carpet) and VERY COMFORTABLE BEDS. And an excellent value - (I prefer to spend my money at the wineries). Will most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ann D
Dear AnnD,
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I got one of the beds for myself and I just love it. I am so glad that you found it to be comfortable too! Nothing beats a great night’s sleep.
I’m pleased to hear that you will be staying with us again and we look forward to having you!
Kendall Comfort
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sonoma
El Pueblo Inn
Ledson Hotel
Ledson Hotel
#5 of 11 in Sonoma
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn

Been to Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center? Share your experiences!