“great dinner in Sonoma”
Review of Harvest Moon Cafe

Harvest Moon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 123 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Napa Street
Description: We are a small family run business on Sonoma's square. We have seasonal patio seating as well as a cozy dining room.
Montreal, Canada
“great dinner in Sonoma”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Read great reviews and decided to make this a stop during our one day stay in Sonoma. Great food, great ambiance, great wine, great service. Would definitely visit again!

Visited July 2013

• Slovak first
“Fabulous Find in Sonoma.. Just Book It!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

No need to even say much.. trust me on this one as a regular reviewer on Trip Advisor. Just make a reservation and go! It's a true farm to table restaurant with a new menu each night. I only wished I could have tried everything. We sat outside which was a beautiful Sonoma night. Service was great. It did get a little busy at the end of the evening (8 ish) so earlier is better if you really want super service. We eat very healthy so we had the little gem lettuce and beet salad and a salad of grilled peppers.. both amazing yet simple dishes. Then we had the wild salmon on quinoa with green beans. For dessert the lemon pudding with a fresh blueberry sauce.. OMG.. just book the reservation.. it's so good. The cappucinos were wonderful too.. so good.. we had 4 chocolate biscotti with them.. taking our time

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“The best food of our trip!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food at this place was amazing. It was by far the best dinner of our trip. I had a ribeye and my wife had the halibut, both were amazing. I am from texas and this is one of the best steaks i have had. I had to give cuddos to the chef on the way out. Thanks for the great experience. They have a great patio outback!!!

Visited July 2013
Lorton, Virginia
“Nice meal, service was OK”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with my wife . We sat outside and had a good meal although the service wasn't what we found in other restaurants in the area. The menu was all fresh based on what was good that day and the pasta with rock shrimp and mushrooms was awesome. I made reservations on line before coming into town without any problems for a Saturday night dinner.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Prior reviews raised my expectations....”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

And I was disappointed. Perhaps the emphasis was on good food for the value? The choice of main dishes (which apparently change daily) were very limited, and if you wanted fish, there was only 1 selection. To be fair, the appetizers were tasty enough, and the outdoor dining experience was enjoyable. Next time I would like to try a different restaurant in the area.

• Visited July 2013