“Prior reviews raised my expectations....”
Review of Harvest Moon Cafe

Harvest Moon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 124 Restaurants in Sonoma
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Napa Street
Description: We are a small family run business on Sonoma's square. We have seasonal patio seating as well as a cozy dining room.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

And I was disappointed. Perhaps the emphasis was on good food for the value? The choice of main dishes (which apparently change daily) were very limited, and if you wanted fish, there was only 1 selection. To be fair, the appetizers were tasty enough, and the outdoor dining experience was enjoyable. Next time I would like to try a different restaurant in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Small menu, but a very good effort in creativity! The dish ingredients are all locally harvested, which is quite nice. The big table communal type seats for me added ambiance, but others might not like it, though there were a few individual tables. I had three cheese grits with shrimp and mushrooms, my sister had a steak. Very good overall, and I'd definitely dine here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I absolutely loved my meal from start to finish. The ingredients were fresh and the presentation was beautiful. The service was quick and pleasant. I recommend getting dessert. It was to die for!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant, especially for foodies. The food is totally amazing. Everything is local and fresh. I wish I was staying in Sonoma longer so I could have gone back!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our evening at the Harvest Moon Café was not particularly enjoyable. We heard raves about this restaurant and made a point to make a reservation. The food was not memorable. The service was horribly slow. The hostess had to wait on us because we overheard the waiter say he was "too busy" to take care of us.