“Divine Dining”
Review of Harvest Moon Cafe

Harvest Moon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 125 Restaurants in Sonoma
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Napa Street
Description: We are a small family run business on Sonoma's square. We have seasonal patio seating as well as a cozy dining room.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Make dining reservations and ask for the back patio. The back patio is open area and beautiful at night. The night was chilly but our server started a heating lantern near out table. Then, he quickly became my favorite server to date. The serve was a bit slow but we loved that. We wanted a dining experience and were not in a hurry. We had the steak which was superior, tender and juicy. Our friends had a pasta dish and was very pleased. We will definitely return to the Harvest Moon on our next trip to Sonoma.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food is fresh and delicious! My husband and I had a beautiful
meal. The service, atmosphere and cuisine are top notch!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We liked the restaurant but hated the seating. I am short. We had bar stools. My feet dangled and it bothered my leg. Regular chairs unpadded--uncomfortable. I had a bad hip replacement that makes seating an issue w/me. Otherwise, the place is cute and the food is very good. The service was good too although they were slammed. I decided to go there because they were offering 1000 per Open Table. Very good deal. Would go there again.

1  Thank kmyskowski
Reviewed September 8, 2012

When we stopped in last nite for dinner, we were at first disappointed that we could not be seated outside, as we love the back patio this time of year. So we were seated at a corner table in the front room. We split two appetizers, a ribeye, and a bottle of nice local wine. First came the heirloom tomato plate, which was simply wonderful. Followed by a plate of padron peppers, exquisitely done, so that we had to quiz our waiter, Jason, as to how this had been accomplished. Manchego in a kind of tempura may be the secret. ribeye with its potato n kale was perfect split for two. Another absolutely excellent experience at Harvest Moon, even inside!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We really enjoyed the patio outside. Our waiter was fantastic and made great recommendations. We really enjoyed the seafood stew with chorizo. The lemon bread pudding was delicious!