Good food and wine.
1. Very good red wine flight
2. Tasty but small cheese plate
3. Delicious risotto, steak
1. Waitress recommended the risotto and she was right, it was great
2. we had two young children with us and they proactively shared the kids' options and did not overcharge for small plates of angel hair (as some restaurants do)
1. uncomfortable watching the GM bark at the bus boy
2. slow food delivery (our kids ate the entire meals before we received ours)
- right on the main square
- pretty dining room
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.