“Great little eatery in downtown Sonoma”
Review of Red Grape Pizzeria

Red Grape Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 124 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I had lunch and a glass of wine here on vacation and it was really good! Prices are great for this area and the food you receive is worth it. The place was very busy and the food still came out pipping hot and our server was very nice. And if you like simple foods this may be your place, I would definitely come back for more!

There are newer reviews for Red Grape Pizzeria

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We ate here on our second night in Sonoma. We didn't want anything to fancy or pretentious and Red Grape was just perfect. It was fairly busy when we arrived and their seemed to be a lot of locals there which we took as a good sign. A mix of couples, groups of friends and families. We were seated promptly and service was friendly and timely. Would definitely recommend their pizzas - thoroughly delicious.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Food was fine but really just that. Perfectly average salad and pasta. Service a little slow. Patio had heaters and was a pleasant enough place to sit outside. Maybe the pizzas are better.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had a midweek lunch here during a flying stop to Sonoma. The restaurant was busy while many others weren't, which influenced our decision of where to eat. We both went for salads which were massive (for us anyway) and both of them were very tasty. I had the one with blue cheese, apple, grapes, nuts and I added chicken on top; my wife had the chicken salad with beans, tortilla and ranch sauce. It kept us going for the rest of the day! Staff were friendly and we enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Ate here after being recommended by hotel staff and online reviews. The food was ok, nothing special and the waiter was a bit "uninterested", we were left waiting for a long time in between seating, drinks orders & meal orders then we received the wrong pizza so I had almost finished my dinner before my partners arrived. It was 'ok' but I wouldn't be going back any time soon