“Nice place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is a nice casual place with great patio. Food and service were good, as well as wine selection. Try a daily special!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is a very cute restaurant with wonderful outside seating. The food was excellent, but I really enjoyed the opportunity to have GF pizza. The salads were delicious and everyone raved about the pizza.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had pizza on the patio...much nicer than inside. Pizza not as good as past visits. Salad was good.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

After reading all the hype, I decided to try my favorite, a simple cheese pizza. Did it live up to the positive reviews?

It has a delightful thin crust, and very tasty cheese and tomato topping, and is very satisfying.

That is all I've tried here, but the place was really jammed, so people love it. The salads that I saw on other's tables looked really good too. This place is a winner!

1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had lunch here on a Wens.. It's just a block off Sonoma Square on the southwest corner. I say this because Sonoma businesses don't seem to promote themselves a lot. I had sandwich and my wife had a cobb salad which were great and we saw their pizzas which looked great too. They have a patio and a large indoor dining area. We chose to eat indoors as the temps were in the mid-90's. Service was excellent.