“Great casual dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is the perfect casual pizza spot in Sonoma. Nice wine list, beer selection and great selection of pizzas. We ate at the bar, but patio dining and restaurant dining available. Reasonable prices and right of the square.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Red Grape was recommended by the helpful folks at the Best Western Hotel, just around the corner. In nice weather ask for the patio, it is so mellow and relaxing. Service from the hostess to the server were very good. The server answered all our questions about the menu. My cousin and I split a fig and goat cheese pizza and a southwestern chicken salad. Both were very good and the portions were large, we did not finish. The southwestern chicken salad was dressed with a chipotle vinaigrette and filled with avocado, black beans, corn and just the right amount of tortilla stops. They kitchen had no problem putting the chicken on a side place. Really enjoyed the meal and so will you!.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I went to Red Grape recently while on vacation in the area. We love pizza and this place did not disappoint. The pizza was very thin crust and they have whole wheat option. We had large salad prior to the pizza and it was quite good. There is selection of salads, pizzas and pastas on the menu along with few appetizers. The service was excellent and attentive. The setting is very casual and clean. There is large outdoor eating area but we chose to eat inside due to availability. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Because I live in the Philadelphia area, I have access to great pizza in Philadelphia, NYC, and New Jersey. Like another reviewer, I am a self-proclaimed pizza snob as well. I know good pizza, and because I have had some bad pizza in my travels, I had a rule about not getting pizza in my travels away from the northeast. On a recommendation, we chose to have dinner at the Red Grape and were surprised that this pizza was as good as any Philadelphia pizza. So good, that we went back the next day. We had a pizza with mushrooms and the mushrooms were sauteed which made them very tasty. We also had delicious soups and salads. May have gone again if we were in Sonoma for three nights!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Good trattoria type food. Very busy, but as you would expect in Sonoma, wine on the expensive side.
Very helpful staff and servers, generous portions, and pleasant premises