“Highlight of my vacation”

Wine Country Balloons
Ranked #20 of 42 Tours in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating more than 35 years with the highest 5 star rating, this FAA PUC safety certified balloon ride service provides a spectacular way to view Lush Vineyards Redwood forests Mountain Ranges the Russian River and the Pacific Coast. Enjoy a full made-to-order champagne brunch with the pilot after your mornings excursion. Weddings, Private flights for two or large groups can be accommodated. Hotel Packages. Sonoma and Napa California.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Panama City, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highlight of my vacation”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was our first time ballooning and it was great. Scott, our pilot, was very professional and made the experience delightful. The day was perfect, cool, clear, and not much breeze. This made the ride more enjoyable for me, the basket did not move around at all. It was so smooth at I didn't feel when we lifted off the ground.
They include a champagne toast at the end of the trip and a $10 credit at the cafe for breakfast.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Andrew C

Forestville, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“up up and away!!<3”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

You guys rock! We couldn't be more thrilled with our balloon ride this morning! Been riding the high all day! It was better than we ever imagined and can't wait till next time! Smooth take off and landing and breathtaking views! We had such a blast up there! Thanks so much to Scott and his great crew! We highly recommend Wine Country Balloons! Love Mike and Courtney ~ 2 of the 8 "basket" cases! hehe

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mike B
Sebastopol, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bird's eye view”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Thank you Wine Country Balloons for such a marvelous experience! Floating effortlessly above beautiful Sonoma County was the perfect way to celebrate my 50th birthday. Watching the efficiency of this crew ready and inflate the balloon was almost as much fun as floating through the sky. Being suspended from this magnificent vessel provided me with a bird’s eye view of many colorful vineyards and the twisting Russian River on this cool, crisp February morning, offering a new perspective of my own back yard. The professionalism and friendly nature of the pilot and crew made this adventure one that I will never forget.The champagne brunch was truly icing on the cake. If you haven’t been up in a hot air balloon, I highly recommend it. And I highly recommend Wine Country Balloons.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank 50000Catharinew
Rohnert Park, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such an amazing experience!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been up 2 times with Wine Country Balloons. It was a beautiful, breath taking experience. Scott and his crew were very professional and kind. I felt very safe and have recommended this company to many people! This is something everyone should experience at least once in their lives!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ashley J
Santa Rosa, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Lift" your spirits!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I took my teenage son on a balloon ride with Wine Country Balloons...in the BIG one! It was absolutely awesome! The flying experience was so peaceful and enjoyable. My son and I were able to experience the quietness of floating above the rest of the world waking up below, and we had a chance to chat pleasantly with new friends we met while floating. An absolutely wonderful time!! Additionally, we were able to see the process of preparing and breaking down the balloon. My son and I had fun participating in this part. :) We learned so much about this type of flying and its history. The end to the experience was a nice warm and friendly breakfast with a champagne ending!! This trip was just what my son and I needed to renew our spirits!

Visited July 2012