“Segway & wine tasting - even more fun than I thought it would be”
Review of Sonoma Segway

and up
Sonoma County Wine Segway Tour
Ranked #8 of 40 Tours in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family run Segway Tour company. We opened in 2005 and have been providing the most unique tours in Sonoma. Our 4 hour tours provide riders with the perfect Sonoma experience. From historic Sonoma to wine tasting at the oldest wineries in California to tasting handmade cheese at a family owned cheese factory, our tour leaves you having seen Sonoma the way a local would experience it. A delicious picnic lunch is provide mid day in a beautiful vineyard setting.
N Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Segway & wine tasting - even more fun than I thought it would be”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was in Sonoma 4 years ago and tried to book this tour but it was full & I went on Playpus Tour instead, which was great & I am still friendly with some people I met on it. But when I was going back to Sonoma this year, I was determined to try this tour and I am so glad that I did - it was the most fun. Riding a segway AND getting to try great wines - was just brilliant. And the guide was excellent - luckily there were only 2 of us on this particular trip (early Feb) - as I went with my cousin whom I hadn't seen for a while and Hunt was so patient with us as we had a family catch up over the wine tastings - the tour took much longer than scheduled due to our gossiping but we weren't rushed at all. And the segways are great, really easy to manoeuvre - you might find it a little bit tricky for about the first minute but then you get the feel for it and wonder how you thought it might be hard.

I also had to but another bag to take home as I bought so much wine..... Would thoroughly recommend this trip to everyone as get to try a bit of everything - wine, cheese, segway, see some nice Sonoma scenery at a relaxed pace.

Visited February 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best tour ever!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This tour was everything we could have asked for. Hunt was friendly, knowledgable and patient with us when we were learning to work the Segway. We were out for over 3 hours and were lucky that no one else was taking the trip. Hunt took us to two wineries and a cheese factory which suited both me and my other half. I'm so glad we took this tour, it was a fun and different way to see the area. If your going to Sonoma do not hesitate to do this, it is worth every penny. Thank you so much Hunt!

Wabasha, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“GREAT tour!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We just did the Sonoma Segway trip this week and loved every minute of it. Hunt is a great teacher and his tour guide. Worth every penny and made our trip. We highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
Daytona Beach, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I (in our late 50's) went on a tour with Hunt last week and had the time of our life. The Segway is easy to get used to-- no problem balancing or maneuvering. The Segway ride by itself would have been great, but Hunt really took this from great to EXCEPTIONAL. The stop at the Vella Cheese Company along with the pathway stop to talk about the grapes was great. Highly recommend!

Visited October 2012
Clearlake, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Really Fun!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wow! This was way more fun than I thought it would be. I was looking for something to do with an out of town guest to take the place of a cancelled hot air balloon trip and we decided to give this a try. It was really fun! Owner/guide Hunt was very pleasant, knowledgeable about the area and never made us feel rushed. The segway tours of 2 wineries and a cheese factory were great. If you are in the area, be sure to make time for a tour with Sonoma Segway!

Visited September 2012