“If you like chicken fried steak”
Review of Pearls Diner

Pearls Diner
Ranked #52 of 123 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Florida
“If you like chicken fried steak”
Reviewed February 13, 2010

then you gotta eat breakfast here. Really good, and the coffee is strong, too. Just the kind of breakfast place we like. My wife ordered the pancakes which turned out to be more like crepes than the pancakes we are accustomed to. OK, I guess, if you like crepes for breakfast. Will definitely go back next time we're in town.

Sonoma, Ca.
“Good ol' down home cooking with fast friendly service”
Reviewed January 9, 2010

I've been going to Pearls for 6 plus years and I still try to get there at least once a week. I can HIGHLY recommend the Pancakes w/eggs, they melt in your mouth. I've never found pancakes with that flavor anywhere. My personal favorite is Biscuits and Gravy but I have to limit myself to once a month or I'd need a forklift to get me out of there. Their Hambergers are the best in town and so are the Veggie Burgers. Service is always friendly and Chuck (owner) is a delight. I can't say enought good about Pearls. Hope you'll enjoy as much as I have. B.K.

northern calif
“Bring Your Classic Car”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

Great food,great service,great people. Makes you feel like your back in the 60's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I usually make my own. But on weekends I go to Pearls because they have the best Omlets and pancakes I have ever seen.”
Reviewed February 13, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
North of San Francisco
“Casual home cooking”
Reviewed May 12, 2007

Favored by locals and tourists alike, Pearl's is a diner style restaurant featuring good old American fare for breakfast and lunch. Great diner ambience, good solid food, well-prepared, and the prices are nicely mid-range. A great place to eat, chat and meet old friends.