“Another Gem from Triple D”
Review of Schellville Grill

Schellville Grill
Ranked #45 of 124 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We made sure to make our way to this place as we had seen it on Guy Fieri's Triple D. We were not disappointed. The service was great, and the food, well, it was OFF THE HOOK. Had the pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich and the buckaroo with sweet potato fries. Outstanding value, food, and service. Did not disappoint!

1  Thank jwpepper_66
There are newer reviews for Schellville Grill

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We'd heard about this place on DDD and it didn't disappoint. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it was the perfect lunch spot after we'd been to a couple of wineries. I had the pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich and it was delicious. Nice sweet potatoe fries too. Our waitress was friendly and chatty without being intrusive.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We came here because of diners drive-ins and dives like other reviewers. It was awesome and we are so happy we came! Delicious horsey sauce, fantastic wine and beer, amazing tri-tip sandwich!

1  Thank Nepa77
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband saw this restaurant on the 3 D's years ago. We just love the pancakes, just like my Grandma made in the 40's. We've been back several times. I took my Brother and Mom there for breakfast. Delicious, except for the hash brown potatoes. Texture and taste not so good. Pancakes - the best. One observation of the cook was not very good. Spoke to the second cook with disrespect and anger. He was disheveled looking and not real clean,and that took away from the best part of the experience. The entertainment in the patio was excellent. The food is wonderful and I will be back.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

From the outside this does not look like a place owned by a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America (CIA). My brother and his wife took me from San Francisco specifically to this restaurant for lunch on a quiet Wednesday. Matthew Nagan and his sister Emily prepared and served an unforgettable lunch. My perfect BBQ meal came with Sweet Potato Fries that had so much flavor they gave me goose bumps. Really! Dessert was Lumberjack Cake. Absolutely the best! (See my photo.) Thanks Right and Left for bringing me to this wonderful meal.