“Bah”
Review of The Big 3 Diner - CLOSED

The Big 3 Diner
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Rosa, California
“Bah”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Though the Lemon Pancakes were a nice departure from normal pancakes, paying dinner time entree prices for 3 pancakes on a plate in a cafeteria style open and poorly decorated room seems absurd.
With so many great restaurants to choose form in the area, why pay $15.00 for three pancakes in a noisy room with flies buzzing around the inside of the windows.
Oh, and this is not about the flies, they can be anywhere at any time. It is about the Eiffel Tower pricing and false recognition with no view $ average food.

Per the list (below in Trip Adviser):
Reservations accepted: NO
Outdoor Seating: NO
Scenic View: NO
Very High Cost: Yes

• Visited June 2013

Mexico City, Mexico
“Simple is simply not possible”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

You cannot just get scrambled with ham. They send you ham as a side dish and the scrambled eggs have to be organic from chicken who know how to add and multiply and have more than 4,000 feathers accompanied by pepper from the south of North Dakota produced by a 100 year old gentleman who only wears organic cotton when doing so. Hated this place. :)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Santiagoacuna
Orange County
“Good Food at the Fairmont”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just wanted to give a recommendation to this place. I was happily surprised by the good food and breakfast we had here. I had a fixed price meal for $19 that included a delicious chicken leg with mash potatoes and vegetables. The breakfasts here are excellent as well and the staff takes good care of your. Thanks to Laurie and the hostess. So nice!

• Visited March 2013
Windsor, California
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Pretty decent joint. Stopped in here for a snack, while staying at the Fairmont.
The wife had a cappuchino, and I had onion rings and a strawberry lemonade.
Everything was Texas-sized!
I got 5, maybe 6, onion rings. The wife had to help me eat them. They were huge! They were pretty good, although I've had better.
The very tall $5.00 lemonade was good, but more strawberry than lemon.
The coffee was huge, and apparently pretty good.
Service was fast and friendly.
On our second visit, we went to Sonoma just to eat here.
Onion rings were at least as good as I remembered, and the grilled chicken sandwich was very good. My wife loved her meal, too. The service was excellent!
Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Crab quesadilla is a go”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The crab quesadilla was excellent!
We had a little bit of an issue with our server. I had a certificate for a "local authentic" meal. He told me it was shrimp pizza... it turned out to be a duck pizza. He did not tell me of the change until I queried him about it. The good however was, he did not charge me for the food when he could see I did not like it.
We have been to the Big 3 on many occasions as it is the closest restaurant aside from the lobby bar and Sante to the Fairmont where we were staying.

Visited January 2013