“Simple is simply not possible”
Review of The Big 3 Diner - CLOSED

The Big 3 Diner
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

You cannot just get scrambled with ham. They send you ham as a side dish and the scrambled eggs have to be organic from chicken who know how to add and multiply and have more than 4,000 feathers accompanied by pepper from the south of North Dakota produced by a 100 year old gentleman who only wears organic cotton when doing so. Hated this place. :)

1  Thank Santiagoacuna
There are newer reviews for The Big 3 Diner

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just wanted to give a recommendation to this place. I was happily surprised by the good food and breakfast we had here. I had a fixed price meal for $19 that included a delicious chicken leg with mash potatoes and vegetables. The breakfasts here are excellent as well and the staff takes good care of your. Thanks to Laurie and the hostess. So nice!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Pretty decent joint. Stopped in here for a snack, while staying at the Fairmont.
The wife had a cappuchino, and I had onion rings and a strawberry lemonade.
Everything was Texas-sized!
I got 5, maybe 6, onion rings. The wife had to help me eat them. They were huge! They were pretty good, although I've had better.
The very tall $5.00 lemonade was good, but more strawberry than lemon.
The coffee was huge, and apparently pretty good.
Service was fast and friendly.
On our second visit, we went to Sonoma just to eat here.
Onion rings were at least as good as I remembered, and the grilled chicken sandwich was very good. My wife loved her meal, too. The service was excellent!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The crab quesadilla was excellent!
We had a little bit of an issue with our server. I had a certificate for a "local authentic" meal. He told me it was shrimp pizza... it turned out to be a duck pizza. He did not tell me of the change until I queried him about it. The good however was, he did not charge me for the food when he could see I did not like it.
We have been to the Big 3 on many occasions as it is the closest restaurant aside from the lobby bar and Sante to the Fairmont where we were staying.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

an overplayed diner theme, food was average, breakfast overpriced. Large noisy room. Try the Basque cafe in sonoma square...OMG