With all the beautiful and expensive places to stay in Sonoma, Ramekins was a real find. Was there mid-week in early Sept, it was quiet and peaceful. I think we were the only people in the place. Room was spacious, decorated delightfully, clean, comfortable, great patio off room and nice garden view. Breakfast was a nice continental affair. I thought it was a great find for the money - would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room amenities include king-size beds, rustic French antique furnishings from Chateau Sonoma, Wi-Fi internet access, digital cable and ipod docking stations, eco-friendly Aveda hair care products and certified organic bath products by Olivina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Ramekins Culinary School & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramekins Culinary School Hotel Sonoma
- Ramekins Culinary School And Inn