“Wasn't thrilled.”
Review of Meritage - CLOSED

Meritage
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Italian, French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd St West
nj
“Wasn't thrilled.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband chose this place because he saw Dungeness crab on the menu. He loved it. I had a half order of risotto with shrimp as an appetizer. It was gummy and tasteless. I ordered salmon for my main. While the fish was really good the boiled potatoes and strings of fennel were not. The servers were nice but I won't go back

Avondale, Arizona
“Great Lobster Ravioli”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner here. The place is not big and we were lucky we went on a Thursday or I think we would have needed reservations. We ordered the Oysters Rockfeller for an appetizer. It was very yummy. I had the lobster ravioli. The homemade tomato sauce was amazing. My husband had a beef dish served over polenta. He said it was quite good. The service was friendly and very efficient. I would recommend this place.

Visited February 2013
Cumming, GA
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Oysters and the fresh horseradish was out of this world! Everything we had was fresh and wonderful. Great wine list (of course) and the service was professional. We were there on a Friday night and it was very crowded - small table, so you really get to know your neighbors!

• Visited November 2012
North Vancouver, BC
“Fresh oysters”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great meal, service was very good and food fresh and well presented. Call for reservation as online reservation system is not alwas up to date.

Visited February 2013
Pleasanton, CA
“Consistently excellent seafood”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've eaten at Meritage multiple times and it is always excellent. Sometimes there can be a wait to get in. We were pleasantly surprised on Sunday of P-Day weekend when we were seated immediately.
We really enjoy the Big chilled seafood platter. Their salads are also great. People were raving about their hot meals as well.

• Visited February 2013