The rooms were a step back in time. Done very much in old European style with lot of marble, a fireplace, and some other interesting touches. At first glance it seemed really nice. Internet and entertainment system worked very well. The bed was not good. Lumpy mattress with flaccid pillows, some of which were down with feathers coming through them. Upon arriving we were given a card with a person who we could call after hours for all of our needs. His name as Angel and he was very attentive. He seems to be the jack-of-all-trades at this hotel and appears to do everything from cook breakfast to cleaning the rooms and making the beds. He was great, but that's about where the greatness ends. Breakfast was an issue. Very sparse and oddly placed in the restaurant. We were not told when breakfast would be served an upon arriving, what little food their was was covered in plastic wrap. We were somewhat unsure as whether or not to help ourselves or not. When we turned around we did see a person there and we introduced ourselves and she introduced herself as Michelle. We did ask if the granola provided at breakfast had peanuts as my wife is allergic to peanuts, but she told us that it was not made on premises and could not tell us what the granola had in it. The quiche at breakfast was watery and and the only other thing to eat was some julienne of apples and slices strawberries with some yogurt parked off to the side. I guess if you really, really want to stay on the plaza in Sonoma then you might want to stay here. For the price of the stay I would probably stay elsewhere. It just was not our cup of tea. The private tasting they give you at the Ledson Winery is truly spectacular and we thoroughly enjoyed that perk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge