My wife and I stayed here for a night when we visited Sonoma on September 27, 2012. It was absolutely luxurious! It was our first trip to wine country and a perfect place to stay. Yes, it is pricier than some of the B&Bs in town, but the accommodations are worth it.
The location is central to everything. It is right across from the town square and perfect walking distance to any of the local shops or restaurants (We highly recommend Cafe LaHaye - probably our best meal in our trip to San Francisco and Sonoma combined).
Each of the 6 rooms are uniquely decorated. We stayed in the "Barker Room" which was aptly decorated with a few paintings of dogs on the wall. The bathrooms were beautiful gold and marble, the room was ornately decorated with red satin and gold trim. Our bed was super comfortable, we had a small balcony that looked out the back of the hotel. There is also a whirlpool in the room and wonderful sound system (we could hook up our iPod) that made for a wonderfully romantic experience.
Free WIFI and parking are also included as a nice perk.
The complimentary breakfast was nice. Egg quiches, fruit, yogurt, granola, pastries, fresh squeezed orange juice, and coffee.
The staff was exceptional. Thank you Michelle, Mike, and Angel for being so accommodating and welcoming. They helped us choose some winery tours and set us up with our private VIP tasting at the Ledson Winery. They also recommended the Benzinger Family winery tour - which was a great experience.
The Ledson Winery private VIP tasting was a great bonus for us! It is complimentary to hotel guests. We got "Freddie" who was a real delight to taste with - we had a lot of fun with him. The Ledson Wine is awesome. We brought back 4 bottles with us!
We would definitely come back if we are in Sonoma again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge