Only six rooms, all first class, fire place, nice size rooms and facilities. A bit pricey but If you can afford it well worth the experience.
Enjoyed the complimentary wine tasting at their winery as well, no high pressure to join wine club for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge