This hotel set right in downtown Sonoma was even more beautiful than its pictures.It is of modern structure but it was built to resemble a historic building from the 1029s I believe. Upon our arrival -way before check in time we were welcomed with a complimentary wine tasting from a wonderful knowledgeable sommelier. He made us feel very comfortable-we were new at this.
From the moment you walk in the classical music is playing through piped in speakers in the bedroom and the bathroom. The room had a private balcony that looked over the main square. The fireplace was beautiful and we could see it from the elaborate mirrored jacuzzi tub.
It was conveniently located to Sonoma and Napa. They also offer a wine tasting and tour of their beautiful estate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ledson Hotel features six individually decorated guest rooms that are named after the legendary Ledson family members: William, Noble, Whitby, Winslow, Barker, and Edna. Appointed with antique grandeur, and paired with modern amenities, each room reflects a different personality with almost 400 square feet of luxury and comfort for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. One guestroom is equipped with wheelchair accessible facilities. The rooms boast views of the historic and bustling Sonoma Plaza or overlook the rustic backstreets that make Sonoma quaint. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ledson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledson Hotel And Centre Du Vin
- Ledson Hotel Sonoma
- Ledson Hotel Harmony Lounge