“Beautiful Bubbles”

Sigh
Ranked #21 of 125 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is the only sparkling wine/champagne bar that I know of. Lovely, calm, special, unique. Good range of prices for tastings.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We just stumbled upon Sigh during a visit to Sonoma and I was pretty sure I had died and gone to heaven! Thank you to the manager for the fabulous service! Hope you make it back to Bloomington someday! Cheers!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The champagne was very good, but there wasn't much of a structure about it. It seemed more suited to purchasing a bottle of champagne vs. sampling many different types.

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here on my birthday as a bit of a mid-day splurge. No, they are not producers, and yes, it will cost you more than a tasting anywhere else on the square, but when you're looking to switch gears it will fit the bill. They have a good variety of local sparklers and true French Champagnes, including a bunch I had never had. They we very knowledgeable and polite. I will certainly be back!