“Great lunch stop”

Tortilleria Jalisco
Ranked #41 of 124 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had lunch here on a recent day trip to Sonoma. Loved it! The tacos were so good while cheap (I think 2 dollars each) I'm not an expert by any means as to how authentic they were, but they were delicious. We tried steak tacos, chicken and also potato tacos, along with chips and salsa and horchatas. It was busy, with a mixture of locals and tourists. The menu is posted inside both in English and Spanish. It's not a fancy facility by any means, but it was clean. Food arrived quickly and the lady working was so nice and patiently asked my kids if they wanted any ingredients taken out of the tacos (my teenager was thrilled she could hold the onions) Definitely will eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Tortilleria Jalisco

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Being from Texas we were skeptical getting Mexican food in Sonoma. The place looked authentic, and we are suckers for homemade tortillas, so we gave it a shot. Both the carnitas and steak tacos were excellent. Excellent fresh salsa.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Totally legit carne asada tacos. I had them 3 days straight when in Sonoma.
Best tacos since I left Texas 20 yrs. ago.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Pulled in late to the hotel across the street and decided to check this place out- awesome! Al pastor was great! For a few tacos and a quesadilla. Prices were reasonable, the wait was worth it!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've only been to the taco stand. Best, cheapest tacos I've had 42 years of living in California. So good I'm still raving about them to my family a year later, and thinking I need to make a pilgrimage soon.