“Superb food truck tacos at a fantastic price”
Review of El Coyote

El Coyote
Ranked #59 of 123 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It's a taco truck parked next to a surf and skate shop just past the town square. Burriltos to faint over. Every day from about 11 am to 2pm.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This little truck is a GEM! The tacos were all delicious, but the beef tongue was the best. We only had $10 cash on us, so we ordered 5 tacos (they are small) at $2 a pop. The people working the truck were so nice - they gave us an extra taco and told us we could have drinks on the house because "we're sure you'll come back and repay us someday!" We are so happy we found this place!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This little food truck is parked next to a skate/surf shop in Sonoma...it's a good thing I don't work there or I would be there daily!!! It is just excellent Mexican food...the burritos are amazing and HUGE! The tacos are fantastic! I would much rather get my food from here in Sonoma than any of the other restaurants in town! I am super picky about my authentic Mexican food and this hits just about every mark of excellence :)

1  Thank fetching