The physical location between a gas station and a school isn't great, but so what. You should be spending the days exploring the surround area.
Everything else about the place is fantastic. We had a fireplace room in the second building that was very comfortable and well appointed. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed the daily breakfast and cocktail hour. It's a short walk from the downtown Sonoma square and shops. We will defintely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn