My husband and I just stayed at the Inn at Sonoma for the second time and loved it just as much as the first time! We stayed in a queen size room (last year we had a King) on the second floor and, though the Inn is small, you don't hear a sound. The rooms are cozy and quaint but the small deck outside make the surroundings feel more spacious. Check out the roof-top hot tub!
The breakfast are served buffet-style and the offerings are limited but we love the egg dish each morning. The coffee is delicious and available all day. There is also a wine and cheese hour at the end of each day.
The Inn has Gund teddy bears throughout the place and in each room. I have "adopted" three of them! Definitely worth the money! Too cute to leave behind in the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn