Great small inn 2 blocks from the town's main square. Breakfast was very nice with a different featured dish each day along with a nice selection of cold items and fresh fruit. Wine with snacks from 5-6:30 used it as a time to chat with others. Fresh cookies on the table by the newspapers was a nice touch. There was a definite different "vibe" between being a guest during the week and the weekend. Our room was nicely appointed with comfortable bed and furnishings. The inn is remodeling an adjacent building to add more rooms but there was no noise from that so don't be deterred by it.
Sonoma is much smaller than Napa or Healdsburg but was perfect for us. Take a walk around the lovely neighborhood behind the inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn