The Inn at Sonoma was exactly what we were looking for. It is just a short walk to the quaint square with plenty of restaurants and shops. Our room was very cozy. The bed was extremely comfortable and we loved the fire place! The breakfast each morning was one of the best breakfasts that I have ever had! I loved the goat cheese quiche.
The decor was nice and modern. We especially loved looking at the different artwork in our room and throughout the Inn. We also were able to experience the hot tub, which was perfect after a long bike ride.
Sonoma is a great location to experience the wine country and we couldn't believe what a deal we got on the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fall in love with the quiet pace, beautiful vistas and fabulous food and wine of the Sonoma Valley. Coupled with a year-round temperate climate, this is a wonderful place to explore - no matter what the season. Conveniently located just two blocks from the historic Sonoma Plaza, the Inn at Sonoma is the perfect destination for your Wine Country visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Sonoma - a Four Sisters Hotel Sonoma
- Inn At Sonoma - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Hotel Sonoma
- Inn Sonoma
- Sonoma Inn