“Rags to Riches Story!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Rags to Riches Story!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Have visited this winery twice ... last December, and more recently in late November of this year, and I have to say it's my favorite Sonoma winery that I've been to!! This is a family run winery with a remarkable success story! The tastings are truly a treat ... no rushing here, and the family/staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Fabulous wines!! Highly recommend a stop here...

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Gail M

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great Family run winery”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We did a tour of a few wineries in Sonoma and this was our favorite. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and they let us sample additional wines/port not on the tasting menu. They also gave a generous pour! They don't produce a huge quantity under their own label but sell their grapes to many other vineyards. You can tell their quality is excellent and why in demand.

Visited September 2013
Petaluma, California
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Fabulous winery-Fabulous wines”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love referring and bringing friends and family to the Robledo Family Winery. I enjoy their wines as does everyone that we send in or bring in for a tasting. Their wines rock and the family is great and certainly making terrific wines. From their sparkling wine to their dessert wine, they are all made well and taste great. The grounds are also beautiful and this winery is off the beaten path just a bit, so it is a real "gem." Be sure to visit here, you will not be disappointed. And, the hospitality you receive here is top notch!

Visited April 2013
north carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“good wine, poorly organized wine club”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to this winery on a wine tasting trip in May. After getting back to NC we decided to join their wine club in June. We never received our wine!! After sending two emails we finally heard from them. It was
a very unprofessional, " oh, sorry, we thought the wine was sent in August, check your credit card we have NO record of your payment." I called credit card company and even though the winery
sent me three pages of paper work they never followed through with any of it. I was upset their only response was "sorry", no offer to send at least one bottle of wine as a token. Needless to say we stopped the membership that never was. Sad, it was good wine with a good story. A wine club membership is not a cheap undertaking and I was upset they handled they whole thing so poorly. so that's why I rated them low.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank magnolialady
Gainesville, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great winery.. must visit”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stopped by on a wine tour, what a great place. Friendly staff and the owner stopped in and we got to say a Hello. The wines were really nice and the white PORT.. we ended up taking a bottle with us. We will proabably be ordering some wine/port from them in the future!
Go visit you won't be sorry!

Visited September 2013