All reviews room was clean enclosed patio would stay here again minute drive bottle of wine a wonderful stay town square fountain mission
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

The inn was very clean. The area was quiet and well suited for a quiet relaxing stay. I wished I had the room with a patio. The staff was very helpful regarding the area for wine tours. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Loved this quaint, small & cozy place! Our room was very comfortable & the big bathroom was great (although we needed a mirror in the bed area for getting ready). The location was perfect & nearby Creekside Diner was delicious. I would look forward to staying here again!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

We made reservations at the Sonoma Creek Inn on the recommendation from friends. We rented a room with an enclosed patio. It was clean and surprisingly quiet. The room was comfortable. The only down side was There was Keruig coffee pot we used. The patio had two chair and a small table, which was nice for a bottle of wine. The Inn has been renovated. It was very charming, it reminded me of some of the motels on Route 66. The office manager was very nice, she gave me some plastic wine glasses and an opener. If you want to save your money for wine tastings and dinner, I would recommend this hidden gem.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

This is such a gem. It’s away from the town square and super quiet. The Californiana decor made me feel right at home, and the restaurant recommendations were spot on. If you are on a budget but don’t want to sacrifice quality, this is the place for you. Nice people, great location, and easier on the pocketbook than so many other places in Sonoma. We will return.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We just stayed at the inn. We had a pleasant time there and our room was very quiet, clean modern and quiet. Our bathroom was very spacious and room service did a wonderful job

We plan on coming back to Sonoma again in the future. We would stay here again

Date of stay: February 2019