El Pueblo Inn
El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
$238
$210
$186
$396
$309
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
$421
$319
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
$259
  • Breakfast included
Swiss Hotel(Sonoma)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsquichecontinental breakfastbiscottitaco standpool areapool and hot tubpastrieswine countrysqueezed orange juicebeautiful landscapingsonoma marketnice poolhard boiled eggsbusy streetgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2009

the best value by far in the entire area. The price was outstanding( about $100/night), the location is great, (15-20 minute walk to downtown sonoma), the rooms and beds were very comfortable, and the pool/hot tub area and courtyard were absolutely gorgeous. the continental breakfast was very well done and all the employees were very friendly and attentive. would definitely recommend this motel to anyone who doesnt want to overpay in wine country

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2009

I am not one to write reviews, however, I just had to. We made our plans for Sonoma last minute - decided to pick my daughter up in San Francisco for Spring Break and get her out of town for a few days. First, there are very few places in Sonoma that have accomodations for more than two people, and if you find one they are so outrageously priced. I am very picky when it comes to where I stay and I always look for the unique. I was a bit nervous when we pulled into the parking lot and saw the turquoise doors, but, soon my fears were put to rest. We had an upstairs room which was large (vaulted ceilings), well decorated and very clean. The beds were extremely comfy, and the down bedding was great. The balcony overlooking the gardens was wonderful - a table and four chairs provided a nice place to have a cup of coffee before starting the day. The grounds, though not too elaborate, were very nice. The pool was not heated at the time, but we thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub. They provide you with big fluffy towels and plastic cups to take with you to the pool area. Front desk staff was extremely helpful. I noticed a little too late that they also had bicycles for rent - maybe next time!

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed January 20, 2009

I've stayed here on two separate occasions. Once for a few nights on business, and a few years later for two nights with a girlfriend. It's a decent location if you are in the area to visit wineries. I never experienced any noise problems, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. They were still constructing the newer room during my last visit, so can't comment on those. The rates are hard to beat for the region, too.

Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed December 6, 2008

We were guided to this hotel/motel by the very friendly staff at the visitors' bureau, and were not disappointed. We were warmly greeted and given a beautiful, spacious room overlooking the gardens. The gardens were gorgeous and reminded us of our stay in Bali. After travelling 500 miles, the pool and hot tub were very welcome. We were eager to visit one of our favourite restaurants, Cafe Citti, in Kenwood, and the receptionist kindly phoned to make sure they were open and inquired about the specials. She also gave us a map of the bike routes around the town. We were not bothered by the traffic. Breakfast offered a fine variety of fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, yoghurt - a pleasant alternative to waffles!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed October 16, 2008

I had a very nice stay at El Pueblo Inn. The rooms where neat and clean and the hotel seemed very well kept. The gardens where really pretty, the pool was clean and the pool area was pretty spacious. El Pueblo in was conviniently located at walking distance to the town square in Sonoma. I wish I had had time to stay more then one night and I would definitly stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)