“Royal treatment.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sonoma, California
“Royal treatment.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I booked "Cafe 522 " for my wife's birthday dinner. We have never, ever, been treated like this anywhere..and I worked on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"!! When we walked in our table was covered with red rose petals and four red roses. We had hardly sat down when the champagne and mussels arrived...followed by a perfect meal..lovingly served. My wife cried several times at the kindness and attention of the staff. Gentlemen..if you want to take your date for a romantic night out..maybe planning to propose..this is the place to do it. It was topped off by a spectacular dessert with candle and singing..and my wife cried again! Many thanks to Todd, Jay and their fantastic staff for an evening that will forever be etched in our memories..

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Manpot

Sonoma, California
“Love this place...”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

A great addition to the Sonoma Square dining experience...brunch, lunch and dinner ...I've had them all..the chicken salad at lunch is superb..pork chop and spaetzle for dinner amazing..love the casual, comfortable, welcoming atmosphere with such amazing flavors..Nice to have this place a 5 minute walk from home!

• Visited April 2012
Boston
“Terrific food and service without taking itself too seriously.”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

After a week of dining in Napa and Sonoma, Cafe 522 was a breath of fresh air. Food as good as or better than anyone else even close to this price level; service as warm and attentive as you could ever want; an all-Sonoma wine list that's moderately priced but hugely interesting. The room is happy, and we were too. Go.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Will be gone by Fall 2012”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Unimaginative decor that hasn't changed much since with the many changes in ownership over the years. Filled for lunch last week, but why? Maybe because it's new, but there can be little more. The menu offerred little imagination as well. I unfortunately brought myself to settle upon the fish and chips, something that is rare for me. It was crispy and greasy and little more. Sorry that I cannot be more upbeat. This location is a jinx to those in the restaurant business. Might last until November, but earlier demise would not surprise me.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank rdestes
northern CA
“Would like to rate the service a 6!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Had a weekend dinner here with a couple girlfriends. We could not have found better service anywhere. The food was great, creative, fresh, organic, grown/raised locally. Yumm! Received an overall 4 instead of 5 ONLY because it's pretty pricey and the menu was too limited to please everyone. I will definitely go back!

1 Thank 18583son