“Glad we stopped” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Fremont Diner
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merritt Island
“Glad we stopped”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a great road stop. We stopped after 3 PM, so we had a limited menu to choose from. We ordered the ham biscuit and nachos - great bar food, perfect proportions. Both were excellent and the prices cannot be beat. We ate outside and it was the perfect place to sit and enjoy wonderful scenery and the local environment. The staff was attentive and friendly.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Southampton, New York
“Best breakfast by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Let me start with - I hate the fact that I only ate here once during our stay!
This place has an "old country feel" and it's super charming! The food is to die for! I had the scrambled eggs and bacon and my boyfriend had the brisket hash, and both dishes were delicious! We also ordered a side of biscuits, and I cannot stop dreaming about it!
I really do wish we had the chance to eat here a few times, I heard great things about their sausage and their fried chicken.. For sure next time!

London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food - come hungry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our only sadness was that we found this fantastic diner on our way out of Sonoma - otherwise I think we would have moved in!

There were so many yummy looking things on the menu it was a struggle to choose but we shared a pulled pork sandwich and sweet potato fries, both of which were delicious. My husband had a salted caramel milk shake - I don't normally like milk shake but on trying his, I ordered one myself (nutella).

Service was friendly and we especially enjoyed talking to Bridget and admiring her amazing hair.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Sonoma, California
“Always interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Always a solid choice, fried spicy chicken is awesome, burgers are perfect and funky atmosphere is a break from the hoots toity tourist traps!

Visited June 2013
Florida
“OMG - Chicken and Waffles - I'll never be the same”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Concierge at hotel in San Francisco recommended this place when we asked him about things to do because I hurt my leg and couldn't walk too much. He suggested we rent a car for the day and drive out to Somona and go to this place. What fantastic advice! Great drive out there - didn't take long at all and the food was to die for. I had the chicken and waffles (bring your appetite) my husband had some sort of brisket hash. I tasted his (FANTASTIC). Go there. Go there. Go there. I won't accept excuses.