“Valet of the Moon - Colleen Garrow”

Valet of the Moon Wine Tours
Ranked #4 of 43 Tours in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Valet of the Moon Wine Tours (Private Tours) is a unique "Designated Driver/WineTour Guide" service providing safe and affordable transportation in the Napa/Sonoma/Healdsburg Wine Country in your vehicle or rental. We are a Small Family Business with Local guides, professional and knowledgeable in boutique wineries where your visit may include meeting owners and winemakers. We have been conducting wine tours for 14years and have built a network of winery industry relationships. Personalized to your wine preference, experience and interests. Casual and fun tours your way!! Let a well established local help you plan the most unique and memorable wine country experience you will ever have! We are licensed and insured to drive your rental vehicle.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I just wanted to take a quick moment to make sure everyone is aware of how terriffic Colleen and Sharron Garrow are at what they do. My wife and I had an incredibly fun day. Colleen surpassed our expectations and we were delighted to leverage her guidance and expertise in what was an an amazing time in the Sonoma region. Please don't hesitate to reach out to them to help put together a perfect day in wine country. We will be sure to spread the word and recommend them whenever possible. Colleen and Sharon were helpful, passionate and so kind throught the entire process and put us in front of some of the best vineyards and trying the best wines I have ever had. You will be in good hands!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I recently used Valet of the Moon for our first tour of Sonoma wine country, and we couldn't be happier with the experience. Sharon was prompt, friendly, and really made the day seem like hanging out with a knowledgable friend. While Sharon is happy to plan a trip of your choosing, we asked her to choose the vineyards for our day out. We loved her choices, with each winery presenting different highlights. All-in-all, a wonderful day filled with good conversations, beautiful scenery, and excellent wine.

Sharon G, Owner at Valet of the Moon Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the ice out to review our services. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your day out in the wine country. We hope you enjoy the wines you purchased with your family and friends and that you come back to visit this beautiful Sonoma Region that we call home.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip up to Mendocino and the Coast.

Thank you again for using Valet of the Moon Wine Tours,

Sharon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I hired Sharon for 2 days during our recent visit to Sonoma. She could not have been more accommodating. It was obvious that her desire was to please the customer. She tailored our tours to suit our wine tastes and preferences. What was impressive to me was that she did her best to get a feel for what we wanted long before we arrived in Sonoma. She did this by email and phone. Her emails were helpful, but it was her phone call that sold me. She was patient, taking the time to answer all of my questions. I felt as if I were speaking to a friend. Her service was professional but very personal. She offered opinions but was never pushy. On the days that she drove us, she arrived promptly and was very pleasant company. She introduced us to some boutique wineries that we never would have known about or been able to visit. She arranged and scheduled everything including lunch, and it was obvious that she has a wonderful relationship with the owners and/or representatives of the wineries that we visited. She was a valuable resource, and an excellent driver! We will no doubt book her services when we return to Sonoma.

Thank you for taking the time out to review our services. It is truly our pleasure to provide the most memorable wine country visit to our clients! We love to show you all that the beautiful wine region of Sonoma has to offer and that we call home!!
I hope you enjoy your wine purchases and experience with your friends and family and come back to visit us again. We are always finding new and unique places to take our guests!

Thank you for your generosity and for using Valet of the Moon Wine Tours.

Sharon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We just returned from an awesome trip to Napa and Sonoma and we had the best time! We had a large group of 8 (4 couples) and Sharon was the greatest host. She was very accomodating and always willing to give us suggestions on things to try and the best way to see as much as possible. Also, with that many people, she was really great about helping to keep us all on schedule (but never in a rushed way). We absolutely loved Sharon and would recommend her service to anyone traveling to the area.

Thank you for taking the time out to review our services. It is truly our pleasure to provide a memorable experience for our guests in this beautiful wine region we call home.

I hope you enjoy your wine and experience with your friends and family and visit us again in the future. We are always finding new gems that we love to share with our clients.

Thank you again for using Valet of the Moon Wine Tours!

Sharon

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was my first trip to California Wine Country and most of the rest of my groups as well. There were 8 of us total and from the start we all said, we needed a driver for safety and so we could enjoy ourselves without worrying about driving or where to go. Sharon was perfect. Her prices fit into our budget and it was great because she drove our van. She even contacted the van rental place to have herself added to the agreement! She gave us recommendations to suit our tastes and scheduled a few tastings off the beaten path that were really special wineries. She knew the best way to get to places and kept us on schedule. We used her for three days during our trip and each day was just as good as the day before because of her suggestions! I will definitely call her the next time I'm in the area and recommend her to friends!