“Don't miss out!”

Valet of the Moon Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 46 Tours in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Valet of the Moon Wine Tours (Private Tours) is a unique "Designated Driver/WineTour Guide" service providing safe and affordable transportation in the Napa/Sonoma/Healdsburg Wine Country in your vehicle or rental. We are a Small Family Business with Local guides, professional and knowledgeable in boutique wineries where your visit may include meeting owners and winemakers. We have been conducting wine tours for 14years and have built a network of winery industry relationships. Personalized to your wine preference, experience and interests. Casual and fun tours your way!! Let a well established local help you plan the most unique and memorable wine country experience you will ever have! We are licensed and insured to drive your rental vehicle.
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Really an amazing experience, no complaints! We were safe and Colleen was an awesome companion! I would recommend using her as a driver to anyone!

Sharon G, Owner at Valet of the Moon Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Holly, thank you for sharing your experience. I really enjoyed meeting you and your boyrfriend! I'm happy we were able to accommodate and find a great mix of both red and white wines for you guys. I'm glad you got to enjoy the farmer's market in downtown Napa after your day of wine tasting, and I hope you had a great rest of your road trip.

Cheers,
Colleen
Valet of the Moon Wine Tours

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Sharon was extremely helpful prior to our trip. Her daughter, Colleen, was our driver. She was fantastic-- friendly, helpful, patient, and flexible. The value for our money was also really great. I can't say enough positive things. This is a great choice for wine novices and experts alike.

1  Thank Jacqueline321
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A little past due on the review (it was May 2011 not 2012 but that wasn't a choice below) but we had a great time with Sharon. She did all the driving and knew where to take us based on our conversations and what we liked at the previous places we tased at. We used Sharon's servcie for two days and it was the best money I spent on our vacation since I typically have to drive while my wife rides along and enjoys the wines. Thanks Sharon!

1  Thank LPS999
Reviewed June 15, 2012

For our first trip to California, we decided to take a quick trip to wine country. Being novices we figured that taking a tour was the best way to go. Although we didn't have enough time to go with Sharon, she spent plenty of time on the phone with me giving us the in and outs of Sonoma. She suggested places to both eat and try wines, even what day to go. She was amazing and hugely helpful. If I ever spend a few days in the valley, she'll be the first person I call.

1  Thank Neal D
Sharon G, Owner at Valet of the Moon Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thanks Neal! I hope you had a wonderful day in Sonoma Valley Wine Country.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We used the recommendation for Valet of the Moon from TripAdvisor, and had Sharon drive us from Sonoma to some Napa wineries. We had some ideas and she added some. This was a great way for us to experience Napa safely and pleasantly. She made reservations, tended to our lunch and gave us lots of helpful information.

1  Thank bikerPa
Sharon G, Owner at Valet of the Moon Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Thank you for using our services this past week and for posting a review! I hope you enjoy the wine with friends and family. It was truly my pleasure to provide a safe, fun and memorable wine country experience. I hope to see you all again for your next visit to the area. Would love to show you around the Sonoma Wine Country area, where the owners and winemakers are so passionate about their craft!! Cheers, Valet of the Moon Wine Tours Team!