Open today: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit to Sonoma

Our friend Dave works in the wine bar and it was a great experience we came back a couple times... read more

Reviewed April 24, 2019
Sandybeaches_11
Thunder Bay, Canada
A wonderful dining experience!

Very good food combined with friendly, expert staff and fine, local wine. The pappardella with duck... read more

Reviewed November 16, 2018

from $119.00
from $139.00
from $163.05
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I visited with a small tour, Sonoma Food Tour, which I highly recommend. I went back later, and our server from the noon tour was still on duty. He recommended a wonderful pear drink for me, which was refreshing after a day of wine tasting. We chatted about wines, local history, golf. This is a hidden treasure.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed February 9, 2016

In the rain, we literally stumbled upon "enoteca" which is the bar next to Della Santina's. Rob, the owner of both "enoteca & Della Santina's", was so welcoming and you immediately felt as though you were visiting an old friend! Little did we know, we would discover our favorite restaurant during our Sonoma/Napa vacation!! Superb & Authentic Italian Dining!!! We will definitely "Revisit" with Rob one day!

Reviewed February 3, 2016

This restaurant was recommended by a friend who thinks it is fabulous food. The night we attended the service was adequate as was the food. Nothing inspiring. The bread was served without butter. There was a bottle of olive oil on the table that had the taste of a very inexpensive oil (if not canola oil - Yuk!) I love bread so this was very disappointing.
The music sounded Mexican rather than Italian. The veal was good as was the Pappardelle Al Sugo Toscana. It met expectations.

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

5 star owner. Full of life and knowledge about wine and food. Good ambience. Great selection of wines.
Even though his family's from Lucca!
Don't miss this venue!
From a Calabrese descent traveler!

Reviewed April 23, 2015

And the waiter, Benedicto, was an angel. I was torn between the gnocchi and the spaghettini pomodoro i basilico. He recommended the gnocchi and I am so glad I listened. IT WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD! I swear it was the lightest, freshest gnochhi, with a lovely pomodoro sauce! My only complaint was - the bread could have been better! My husband had the gelato for dessert and he said it was lovely....Do not pass this place by if you are in the mood for Italian!

Date of experience: April 2015