“2nd visit to wine country with Honey Tours.”
Review of Honey Tour Company

Honey Tour Company
Ranked #25 of 44 Tours in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Tours that are personalized to your needs. Whether it be an educational tour, to buy wine, visit specific Wineries and Districts or just to have fun we can take care of you. You will have your own guide who knows where to go in the Wine Country.Meet the Winemaker or the Winery Owner. Sit in the Vineyards having your picnic drinking wine made right there. We also do tours of San Francisco, Yosemite and the Bay Area.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Sam outdid himself! My husband and I and another couple were in Sonoma 3 years ago and had Sam as our guide then. He planned the wineries we were to visit and took us to each end of the spectrum, which was what we wanted to see. We had such a good time that we came back and brought 2 other couples. Again Sam took us to some spectacular wineries. He gets to know what you like and makes an itinerary. Everyone agreed it couldn't have been any better. He is so knowledgable about the area, and its history. There can't possibly be a better guide around. Can't wait to come back and see Sam again! He's so friendly and personable, you can't help but love him! Thanks Sam, hope to see you soon! Cheryl and Shelly Spatz (The Bailey party)

1  Thank Cheryl S

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My fiance and I have only wonderful things to say about our Sonoma tour with Sam Honey! Since this was our first trip to Sonoma, we allowed him to pick the wineries based on his experience. As a result, we were lucky enough to visit some exceptional vineyards. He is extremely knowledgeable about wine country, and he made the day so much fun. He even took pictures and emailed them to us! If/when we go back, we will definitely call Sam again!

Joel & Amanda, Kentucky

1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed January 28, 2013

On our recent visit to wine country we enlisted the help of Sam. We put ourselves completely in his hands to plan our day.. Sam brought us to some small wineries where we were able to take tours and speak with the proprietors. Having Sams expertise made our trip relaxing and enjoyable. We would recommend Sam to everyone. Michelle Chicago,IL

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had a friend recommend Honey tours. It was my wife's birthday and we took a 14 passenger van for our party of 10. Which turned out to be a good thing because we needed the extra room for all the wine we bought. This was the first time I have ever used a tour company. I live in the wine country, but wanted to make this a special event for my wife and her family. Our driver, Allison, was friendly and knowledgeable. I picked 2 wineries I had never been to and let Allison pick 2 others. They were all fun and poured fine wines. I would definatly recommend Honey tours in the future.

1  Thank John T
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My friends and I were in town for a wedding. The day after we wanted to take time to relax and get to enjoy Sonoma. Sam was very helpful and accomodating in setting up a day for us. Although he was already booked for that day, he confirmed us with Greg. Greg was very friendy and knowledgeable about the wineries and Sonoma. He helped in having us to the appointments he set up in addition to going off the beaten track to hidden gems. The day overall was relaxing and Greg made every effort to make sure we were having fun and being taken care of. I would recommend Honey Tour Company to anyone looking to have a personalized and wonderful experience.

1  Thank lizawarring