This is my very first TA review and it is such a pleasure to write it for such a wonderful property and staff. I arranged for my mother and her four friends to head to Sonoma for my Mom's 70th birthday. From the moment they got off the plane to the moment they left everything was taken care of professionally and efficiently by the Renaissance staff. They were treated like VIP's from the moment they arrived, the property was lovely and the accommodations perfect for their needs. My Mom and her friends especially enjoyed being able to sit outside around the fire pits which were always lit and warm and enjoying coffee and in the evenings wine in the beautiful surroundings.
I must send special thanks to arguably the most amazing, professional and helpful hotel concierge I have ever had the pleasure to work with, Dominique Catteau. I contacted Dominique to assist with transfers, wine tours, dining reservations and she handled my requests as if my mom were her own, PERFECTLY. Her advice was spot on, and she made my mom's experience truly unforgettable. From champagne and strawberries awaiting my mom's arrival, to planning out the vineyard tours to a wonderful sampling of smaller boutique vineyards to going to the bakery and dropping a birthday cake off at the restaurant for her dinner that night, she went above and beyond and absolutely was the reason why this trip was such an overwhelming success. Upon your visit to this special property pay a visit to her and I guarantee your visit will be made truly special indeed!!
This property is a gem in wine country and the care of the staff makes it even more special! I hope to visit someday in the near future and extend my gratitude to the staff personally, but until then thank you, thank you a million times THANK YOU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in an exquisite Sonoma Hotel offering vibrant charm in a tranquil setting. Nestled in gorgeous Sonoma Valley, The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is less than an hour north of San Francisco and centrally located among the country's finest wineries. Showcasing the incredible beauty of the valley, our Sonoma resort's accommodations combine authentically artisan surroundings with contemporary facilities to create a haven of casual sophistication. The award-winning Raindance Spa in our Sonoma Valley resort offers the ultimate in reflection, revitalization and romance. Carneros Bistro at our Sonoma resort features local wines and innovative cuisine with Mediterranean influences. In a hurry? Try Bean & Bottle, our wine & coffee bar with locally inspired items to-go. The Lodge at Sonoma is also the perfect destination for corporate meetings, social events and Sonoma Wine Country weddings and wedding receptions offering 22,000 square feet of flexible event space, both indoors and out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Resort And Spa
- The Lodge At Sonoma Renaissance Hotel Sonoma
- Hotel Sonoma Renaissance
- Lodge Sonoma
- Renaissance Sonoma
- Sonoma Renaissance