“Great place to grab a beer and dinner in Sonoma”

HopMonk Tavern - Sonoma
Ranked #14 of 125 Restaurants in Sonoma
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Andrieux Street
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I ate here one night while visiting Sonoma and enjoyed their beer selection and outdoor patio seating. The food was solid, I had a chicken sandwich with a side of quinoa salad. It is a few blocks off the main town square, so we continued the night at other spots in town, but this was a good place to start as the atmosphere was casual and energetic.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had a big group in for a wedding. About 30 on the patio the night before the rehearsal dinner. Service was great, considering the size of our group. I had the Greek salad and my husband the hamburger. Everything was excellent. After wine tasting all day, the beer selection was a nice break!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great place to hangout after touring the wineries. We had the mussels (with garlic fries) and one of their burgers. Both were spot on, one of the better burgers I've had in a while! For the price - definitely worth a bite.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had dinner here with a large group and received great, attentive service. Unfortunately, the short ribs were not at all tender and the mushroom risotto was a disappointing mush.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Good menu choice so both adults and kids can find something. We ordered a catfish BLT and they forgot to put the bacon on it - are you kidding me? Service was acceptable but a little inattentive. Good but not great.