“Time of our lives”
Review of Sonoma Wine Tours

Sonoma Wine Tours
Ranked #12 of 44 Tours in Sonoma
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Soussan is an amazing tour guide... We have had a few opportunities to schedule tours with her when we come into town to visit. Everytime is a fun-filled different experience. Soussan is very knowledgable with her tours and gives all her time and efforts in making the tours a wonderful experience... I highly recommend Sonoma Wine Tours!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was a great way to sample some great wines that I would not have known of except for Soussan's recommendations. She took us to wineries where she had arranged for samplings of various wines with food pairings that was wonderful. She is very knowledgable about the wine region and the different varieties of wines. I came away from the tour with more appreciation for wines that I would not have known. I had fun because Soussan kept us entertained and informed. Great tour and would recommend highly.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I booked sousann to tour sonoma from an insiders view. My wife and I had not spent any time in wine country but def enjoy a quality wine. Not only did she sched the visits but also recommended a hotel which was fab as well as convenient. Sousann took the time to understand our preference and scheduled a full day of visits. She picked us up In a nice Tahoe and took us on a tour for the ages. We visited some familiar and some unfamiliar names but walked away with a renewed love of wine Russian river and pinots galore. Joined 2 wine clubs and shipped back several cases of our favorites. Couldn't recommend the experience she gave us any more. Will def be back. Hopefully soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have used Sonoma WineTours twice, and both experiences were amazing! Soussan is a gem, she is friendly and knowledgeable, and is dedicated to showing you the best wines in Sonoma county. They take into consideration your budget, wine preferences and time constraints to create the perfect tour. I plan on booking with then again and recommend it to all my friends! If you want to make the most of your time in wine country, you have to call Soussan!

1  Thank Christie T
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We booked our tour with an initial Internet inquiry which was followed up with a phone call. We initially were expecting just a driver to get us safely from winery to winery. What we got was WAY BETTER! Soussan picked us and another couple we were with up from our hotel. From there we got a nice description of the area and what was in store for the day ahead. We were able to visit four wonderful wineries at a nice relaxed pace. When we walked in, EVERYBODY knew Soussan! There were no fees and we were treated very very well as clients of hers by the wineries. We were taken to wineries that we would never have been exposed to on our own. Soussan even offered to help make arrangements for shipping our purchased wine back home. Really full service.
I cannot see how ANYBODY could have a less than a perfect experience. We are definitely going to use Soussan again when we come back to the area, no question.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!