Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & Rentals tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sonoma Valley Bike Tours & Rentals
from $139.00
More Info
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews self guided tour great information own pace beautiful scenery sonoma valley route ride exercise loop shop company wineries handlebar safety hunt grapes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Had a great day out with Hunt. Not only was he knowledgeable about grapes and vineyards, he took us to wineries that best met our wine preferences. He was patient and attentive to safety and took awesome pictures for us along the way! Highly recommend this experience over a bus tour - which has the added bonus of burning off some calories as you prepare to consume!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Rented a bike last minute and they were very accommodating. Gave me great information for a self-guided tour and I had beautiful ride at my own pace. Good exercise but wasn't so challenging that I couldn't enjoy the scenery.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We rented 4 bikes for the day. Upon arrival we were greeted by a couple of friendly, knowledgeable guys. The bikes were outside ready for us, supplied with handlebar bags, map reader and locks. It was great to have top end specialized bikes which made the ride so easy.
I will certainly hire again from this store when I return to Sonoma.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We didn't do a formal tour because we wanted to be on our own time, so we rented bikes and used the maps they provided as well as the extremely helpful tips the guys at the shop shared before we left to plan our own adventure. This was our first time riding bikes in Sonoma, and we absolutely loved it - it will be an every visit event! It was a great way to see more of the area, get some exercise, laugh and be outside in the beautiful scenery! Highly recommend it for anyone considering it. We only wish we would have given ourselves more time to hit up additional stops on our loop before the tasting rooms closed!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This place was great! We had a tour guide named Steve and he was fantastic. He took us to three great wineries and then ride was fantastic.
Tastings were great... Sip and spit so you don't have to ride under the influence
The gel seat was a great plus. My wife and I had no problem with the ride and truly enjoyed the scenery of Sonoma and the great information provided by our guide Steve.

I would do this again.