“Great Wine and Releaxed Environment”

Sebastiani Vineyards and Winery
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$105.00*
and up
Shore Excursion: Napa and Sonoma Ultimate Wine Tasting Experience Full-Day Tour
Ranked #21 of 104 things to do in Sonoma
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Wine and Releaxed Environment”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We enjoyed tasting wine here. It was good wine and we really liked how they brought everything down to earth on a level that I could easily understand. They also had some great ideas about things to do in the area.

Visited July 2011

Grand Rapids, MI.
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My wife and I were staying in Sonoma on vacation and decided to visit some wineries on our bicycles. We stopped at Sebastiani and were welcomed by Linda. She was very good at making us feel welcomed and told us a lot about the winery while pouring us samples of their wines. We enjoyed these wines very much and decided to join their membership club. We bought 4 bottles of wine to take home with us. Linda put these aside so we could pick them up later in the day when we had our car. Glad we did. Can't wait to receive more. Thanks Linda for being so pleasant to us.

Visited July 2011
Duluth, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Technically OK but wine tasting experience poor”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We felt that the tour of the grounds was OK (but both my wife and I had trouble hearing everything that was said) and informative but the wine tasting at the winery was poor and the wine was not of the quality that we experienced at other smaller wineries.

Visited June 2011
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dog Friendly & People Friendly”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

My husband and I had a great experience here. We were traveling with our pooch (70lbs) and the winery welcomed him not only on the premises but even on the tour! We enjoyed our tasting and took our time in the early afternoon. The staff person was great and provided us with an extra taste of two wines that weren't on our tasting list once he knew we enjoyed certain varietals. Laid back place that wasn't snooty. We found four wines we both liked very much and ended up buying three of them. The tasting room is spacious and beautiful! We would definitely revisit!

Visited May 2011
New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Had a good experience here, family friendly”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

My family visited this winery as the first of 8 stops over 2 days. We were lured by the free tour sign, because many of the "family friendly" wineries had expensive tour fees. The tour was nothing splashy, just an informitave tour of the grounds explaining how the wine is made given by a friendly guide touching on Prohibition as well which perked up the ears of my 11 year old, who had studied this in school. My children were warmly included in the group, and that's what my husband and I needed. After this tour, we didn't feel the need to do any other tours that had fees, we learned the basics. We enjoyed our tasting and I was able to purchase some grape juice seltzers for my sons which were delicious. This winery ended up being my 4th favorite out of the 8 we toured.