“Winery”

and up
Sonoma Valley Wine Tour from San Francisco
Ranked #14 of 103 things to do in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: A visit to this Italian-style villa-cum-winery will make you think you've traveled to Tuscany.
Esquimalt, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Winery”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

this was one of the many places I visited and in truth i can not taste a 10.00 wine from a 1,000.00 dollar one. I enjoyed the views and the learning of processing of these wines. I also learned to not taste to drink only taste. I drank to many on an empty tummy and suffered for the rest of the day. I was lucky that the lady up front gave me her set and I spent the rest of this day trip holding my back pack until I was in my hotel room. Thank you to all and I will never drink to taste my wine again. lesson learned...

other then this i found move if not all the wineries I visited very different from each other.
must try all of them if you have time.

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, GA
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 283 helpful votes
“Beautiful Views, Staff Issues”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The winery is beautiful and you can sit outside and take in the views while enjoying some good wine. The prices for their bottles of wine seem high compared to others in the area. My fried and I did a tasting and it was a great price, 5 dollars for 4 tastings, the gentleman helping us was less than attentive and didnt really give us any explanations on the wine, we were sort of blindly tasting. The shop inside is great with a lot of neat trinkets.

Visited August 2013
“Great views!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on the way out if Sonoma. The views are spectacular! The service was ok; nothing like the small boutique wineries we visited the day before. It's got a commercial feel and you stand at the tasting counter. Stop here if you want to catch great views.

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Where the vine and heaven meet...”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Starting or finishing the trip, Viansa is THE place to be. You really feel like you have just landed in some small part of Italy. sitting, sipping Vino, enjoying friends and the view. What was once started as a dream was built along the hillside with everything Tuscany can offer,is only a short drive from the Bay Area. The wine club has many options, and a great selection of reds or whites. The Marketplace has so many items to add to your cellar collection!

Visited July 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great view for lunch as they have a great deli”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We really liked this location and their different italiian varietal wines. Love their dolcetto. Their Sangiovese and a pizza from their wood fired pizza overlooking the valley below is perfect for lunch

Visited July 2013