“Best Views in lower Sonoma Valley”

Viansa Winery and Italian Marketplace
and up
Small-Group Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour with Lunch
Ranked #14 of 110 things to do in Sonoma
More attraction details
Owner description: A visit to this Italian-style villa-cum-winery will make you think you've traveled to Tuscany.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Overall a very fun vineyard to visit. Very commercial feel, but how do you go wrong with these views, live music, wine by the glass and friendly service. Was so busy with buses and groups that we didn't do the tasting. Plenty of energy and places to relax. A must stop truly for the views and photo opportunities. I would reccomend oing during the week when the crowd is more wine driven, but if all you have is a weekend, spend an hour here!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have just returned from a visit to this winery. I am extremely upset with the treatment I was given. One of the staff accused me of joining a group for the 'tasting' discount...I had not. He further implied that I was lieing. This is not anyway to treat customers from out of state.
My only regret is that I did not return my purchases....and ask for my money back.
Go if you wish but the possibility exists that you may receive the same treatment....
Oh, the Barbera was marginal at best.

1  Thank nohasaname
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great Vineyard to hit on your way in or out of wine country.
On the weekends when the brick oven is going you can get a pizza or sandwich paired with your wine for a great price.
The tasting room is also a marketplace with some excellent food optopns and of course excellent Viansa Wines.
The outside patio is up on a hill overlooking the vineyards and wine country. This is an excellent place to visit but is one of the larger vineyard in the area.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Beautiful setting. Helpful staff. Made for a nice tasting. Really enjoyed the white wines. Hope to return some day.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stopped here based on a recommendation from a friend. Instead of wine tasting we decided to order a glass each to go with lunch. Great selection for lunches and really nice setting on the terrace overlooking the vines. A bus tour came in while we were there and there was plenty of room for everyone. Nice game of boule after lunch before heading onwards