We really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms are private, spacious and decorated right out of Pottery Barn. We were upgraded without asking which was very nice, because we thought we had a good rate to begin with. Service was excellent. The grounds are lovely and peaceful. The hot tub and pool were delightful. The spa was wonderful and my husband and I agreed that surprisingly these were our best massages ever. The free continental breakfast was very good as was the food we ordered. And you cannot beat the location. Proximity to the square was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa